To prepare to participate in the 21 Things for 21st Century Educators project, please read the information located on this site. Then start doing some Things.
This project ran from September 13 through December 4, 2011. The September 13th kick-off session was a mandatory face-to-face meeting from 3:30 until 5:30. For SB-CEUs or graduate credit, all portfolio materials were submitted by the December 4th ending date. If not seeking credit, you can work at your own pace.
- The 21 Things – This is the main site for all 21st century educators in Michigan.
- Academy of the Sacred Heart Technology Workshops – Some of the workshops being offered each month will directly relate to the 21 Things. Please review the descriptions for each month’s offerings as they become available.
- Virtual Sessions – Use this link to access the recorded virtual sessions hosted by Oakland Schools.
- 21 Things Summary of Activities – This handout summarizes the activities to be accomplished with each of the 21 Things.
Additional Materials for SB-CUEs or Graduate Credit
- 21 Things Schedule – Virtual Sessions and Due Dates as stated by Oakland Schools
- 21 Things Time Log – Required to be kept if pursuing credit.
- Things 1-7 Portfolio Pages (Word Doc.)
- Things 8-14 Portfolio Pages (Word Doc.)
- Things 15-21 Portfolio Pages (Word Doc.)
The Portfolio Pages are also available as OneNote pages. See Dino Vandenheede for these.
This professional development offering for educators is based on the work http://www.21things4teachers.net and supported by funding from the Regional Data Initiatives Grant and the REMC Association of Michigan.